Bereavement Counselling – Galway, Mayo & Online Nationwide
All Helplink counsellors are qualified and available for you 7 days a week to support you and/or your loved ones with counselling assistance when you are going through the bereavement process.
Bereavement counselling appointments are available face-to-face in Galway City, Mayo and also online nationwide, through a secure and encrypted video consultation platform.
- 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday
- 12 to 6 pm Saturday and Sunday
- (Closed on Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s Eve)
- appointment booking available 9 to 5 Monday to Friday
Discounted fee available for bereavement counselling appointments, at a cost of €30:
- a full-time (third level) student
- a part-time counselling student
- a part-time worker (working less then 20 hours a week),
- a single parent
- in receipt of a social protection payments (e.g. Jobseeker’s Benefit/Allowance, Disability Benefit etc.)
Note 1: you must provide evidence of your status to avail of this fee. Other specialised counselling/therapeutic services fees may vary.
Employed Persons Fee: as a non-profit organisation we try to keep the fees for appointments as low as possible. For employed people the cost for a bereavement counselling appointment is €65. Please ask about the fees for the other types of counselling appointments we offer, as these fees vary.
Note 2: For young people (under the age of 18), the appointment fee is determined by which category their parents/caregivers fall into.