Due to COVID-19 pandemic we have had to delay the opening of our Roscommon office!
Our aim is to open up in 2023 as a result.
Online services are available nationwide!
Roscommon Counselling Services: face-to-face counselling in Roscommon
In 2023 we will aim to replicate our Galway and Mayo in person counselling services for clients in County Roscommon.
We pride ourselves in offering an affordable and accessible service, without compromising on the quality of the service. Most noteworthy, our Counselling Services provide top, qualified, insured and Garda vetted counsellors, who will ensure to make you feel welcome with us; at times to suit you 7 days a week and out-of-hours!
Counselling Services That Will Be Available:
- General Counselling
- Play Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Couples/Marriage Counselling
- Addiction Counselling
- Youth Addiction Counselling
- Bereavement Therapy
- 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday
- 12 to 6 pm Saturday and Sunday
- (Closed on Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s Eve)
We will support you if you are dealing with any of the below issues affecting your mental health:
- feeling unhappy
- feeling low
- being constantly worried
- lack of sleeping
- feeling stressed and/or anxious
- behaviour problems
- anger issues
- feeling sad
- difficulty dealing with a death
- being bullied/cyber bullying
- feeling confused
- drinking too much
- addiction problems
- problems with eating
- not feeling good about yourself
- lacking in confidence